Thursday, September 01, 2011

Changes

I've been looking around for a new place to work at for 2 months now. And it seems like I may be able to start working at a new place soon. I had a choice between working in Budakalasz, a little town out of Budapest, or in Budapest. It is a non-profit organization that has a network of childcare and kindergarten centers in and outside of Budapest. I'm excited and a little nervous at the same time. :) The move is finally over since yesterday evening was the last time we would go back to the old place to clean up and collect the remaining things left over there. One of the things that I dislike about moving, which I am sure many can relate to, is how things get lost and spoilt. So far as I know, I've lost or misplaced my samsung phone charger, and spoilt the sony ericsson z310i headset - broke to pieces. It was the best BlueTooth headset I ever had - the only one I ever had. :> Soon will find out more what are missing, or broken as we get more and more things out of the boxes. Bonnie has to be registered to a Hungarian kindergarten as the kindy she went to last time was not registered as a kindy - which we found out after we moved her there. It is compulsory to get her into one. Public ones are full, so calling the semi-private ones. Hope she will get her settled soon as well. So far so good. Hopefully things stay that way.

No comments:

Blogger news