Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sunrise.

I'm not really a morning person, no matter how early I sleep it would be tough to wake up early the next day. But these days waking up early is not that bad. (^^) Especially when you can see the beautiful sunrise. The picture doesn't do it justice to be honest, the real deal is way beautiful. Makes you feel thankful to be alive and to be witnessing something so lovely. (It sure is wonderful to be able to pull up the shutters and instead of looking at your neighbour's window or another building you see the open sky - the moon, the sun and the stars)

The picture is taken a bit too late actually. (^^) I was just about to leave the house for work when I saw this and a few minutes more when I thought of taking a picture. Sunrise does happen rather quick. Made me realize that, there are some people who wake up early every day and yet can not enjoy such a view. I know that I was one of those people. In this day and age, it is either people simply have no time to stop and enjoy the sunrise or there are simply too many buildings around that you cannot see a nice sunrise. Well, maybe it is just me that feel like watching a sunrise is a luxury these days? (^^)

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for posting this, I'm wishing for a car too!

Blogger news