Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Packing again.

This time it is not for moving, but for the winter. Time to pack summer clothes and shoes to be stored in the basement. Trying to make our living area as clutter free as possible. Looking at the amount of clothes we have to pack away, I don't know why do I still complain about not having enough clothes. As I said before I'm a hoarder. I still have my maternity clothes taking up space - though in the basement - when I can just give them away, and in case I need them, I can always buy new ones when there are more and more inexpensive maternity clothes being sold.

I am procrastinating, but I have to accept the fact that sooner or later I still have to get it done. And I cringe at the thought when it was less then 2 months ago we packed and unpacked from the moving and again I have to pack and unpack? Not to mention about going up and down the stairs to send the boxes down and bring boxes up. 'sob sob'

So that is one of the plans for the weekend. Yay! Not...

3 comments:

Ayu said...

Hi Syari, you've been busy huh? I'm also doing all the packing thingy again at the moment :p We're moving to another block, but still within the same condo.

It turned out that property price is about the same even in the furthest end of Singapore, unless we would move to the flood prone areas :(

Ayu said...

Hi Syari, you've been busy huh? I'm also doing all the packing thingy again at the moment :p We're moving to another block, but still within the same condo.

It turned out that property price is about the same even in the furthest end of Singapore, unless we would move to the flood prone areas :(

Sultana said...

Quite busy. But at least had relax time over the long weekend. :)

Hope the new place would be better for you.

Blogger news