Thursday, November 24, 2011

Longing for a break.

I have been so busy these past weeks I just can't wait for the holiday break which won't be too long now.

There was a little parent and child craft day at Bonnie's kindy yesterday evening. We had to prepare a Christmas table centerpiece decoration. I was one of the last one to arrive, so we had to finish the project at home.


After 2 years, I finally cut my hair again. The usual concave bob cut. I think it is way easier to take care and I don't have a problem to wash my hair everyday even in the cold months. Well, not that I didn't feel like I was crying inside when I saw my hair fell onto the floor bit by bit when the hairstylist snipped away. But then again with all the quick hair, eyelash growth products and whatnot, I can always grow my hair back quick.

Tomorrow is last day of work for the week, and I'm so looking forward to the weekend. Plan to just stay warm at home. :)

No comments:

Blogger news