Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Three more days to go.

I'm counting the days till we go on a holiday. It isn't too long a holiday but I really need to do plenty of resting. :) I haven't been able to sleep too well for the past week. Kept on waking up around the same time in the middle of the night. Made me think about getting a white noise machine that help people sleep better. Well, at least that is what they say.

Today is the last official day of the year at Bonnie's kindergarten. But parents can still send their kids tomorrow, but it may be that the teachers won't be there or they have to gather in a different group. Bonnie will go there for 2 more days or so then the last day she will be coming with me to my workplace. Oh boy, I just can't wait for Friday to come. Feels like it can't come any sooner. :D

No comments:

Blogger news