Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Still here.

Yes, I'm still here. I know that the posts here these days are rather sporadic compared to the days when I was at home most of the time. Now that I actually have more things to blog about, I simply have not the energy to do it sometimes. There are days that I don't even have the energy to sit by my table and get online. But I love my blog to just let it go post-less for more that two weeks. (^^)

One of the main reasons I came online today was because I needed to get a recipe for making "Turo Torta" or Curd(?) cake. Mr H's birthday is coming soon.



After checking out gifts ideas from books to titanium rings to watches that made me a little confused, I finally decided that I should just bake him a home made cake instead. That would be special right? :D It's been a while since the last time I baked a cake. Since the turo torta isn't something that is difficult to prepare, healthy (well healthier than chocolate cake since it is kind of low fat) and - in a way- quite Hungarian, that's why I thought it would be the right thing to make.

His birthday is this Friday. But since I'd be working on that day so most probably the cake will have to wait till Saturday.

No comments:

Blogger news