Sunday, March 11, 2012

Busy days

On weekdays I would be busy with work and family, on the weekends I'd be either busy going visiting family or going out with friends.Two days in a row I went home to see daddy and baby sleeping already. One night with one friend the other with another friend. Both times we hanged out at a cafe near Oktagon. A warm and cosy cafe with mismatched furniture that serve yummy pure cocoa with chilli drink.


I am not really the type of person who  likes to hang out in places with many people, but I fell in love with the cafe the first time I went there and this particular corner on the second floor of the cafe became a favourite. You have privacy to talk with your friends and you get to observe people coming in and going out of the cafe.

I don't have that many friends yet here in Budapest, but at least I have a click of friends whom I can go out with every now and then when I find the need for someone to talk with.

No comments:

Blogger news