Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter.

I was too busy that I actually forgot about the pictures I took over the Easter holidays on the 7th to the 9th of April. Bonnie (the lucky duck) had a one week holiday so she spent the Easter holidays at her grandma's as we both had to work.It was good for me too as I didn't have to pick her up after work for a week. Saved a lot of time and energy. Even had enough time to look for work clothes, something like the colourful Cherokee scrubs that some public kindy teachers or even private hospital nurses would wear. Not to mention the couple of hours being alone at home before Mr. H arrived home. I felt a little guilty for feeling happy that she was not at home. :D

Anyway on Easter morning,we just went to visit my mom in law and saw that these were the only eggs that they made this year.


Eggs are expensive. LOL naah not really because of that, they just gave chocolate eggs instead to the men who came to sprinkle perfume this year.


Then we headed to the park. I haven't been there for a long time now. Maybe a year? Very green now.


Fuli, the eldest of Bonnie's cousins here. The rest of the cousins didn't come this year.


Bonnie looking down. :)

No comments:

Blogger news