Sunday, April 01, 2012

Going ons

I've been quiet for a bit not because I've given up on my blog, but so many things had happened. The last 2-3 weeks had been difficult for me. However, just like everything else in life, even that came to pass. The result of what happened, I will be starting at a new place tomorrow. :) Not that I was fired, but I quit. It was a stressful experience for me working there and working with children should not be stressful in the first place.I'm lucky to find another job quickly. The same, dealing with kids, but the place seems to be in a better location. Cut my travelling time to half everyday.

I'm feeling anxious and curious about working there tomorrow. But I still have to settle some things for the parents of the old place. Art works and pictures of the kids. The artworks to be filed separately, and the pictures to be sorted and edited to make the files a little smaller to send through emails etc. - I made tonnes of pictures of the kids I think it would be enough choices for the parents to frame them in picture globes, key-chains, or even photo cufflinks. :) But they liked the pictures I took, the parents told me so... Maybe my next line of job should be taking pictures of kids. :P


No comments:

Blogger news