Friday, June 22, 2012

Late night movies.


It's too warm and I can't sleep. So here I am blogging. :) Well, I was watching the Schindler's list and now contemplating whether I should just try to go to sleep or watch 'The Godfather III'. Just to get myself really, really sleepy.

It is just too bad that I can't open the windows and let some cool night air come in because of the shutters. Need to check out the curtain stores for darker blinds or curtains so we don't need the shutters to keep the room dark. It gets bright pretty early. Once I forgot to put the shutters down and went to sleep. I woke up with a start thinking I was up late for work since it was bright outside. But it was only about 4.30 am.

Tomorrow is the last day of the week and we all love Fridays. :) Bonnie's last day as a Kindergartener. Don't they just grow up fast? She'll be spending time with grandma and grandpa till our holidays. For me, not having to pick her up after kindergarten is like vacation. :) I get to get back home nearly 2 hours earlier everyday. In this sort of weather, I'd be glad to be back home early.

No comments:

Blogger news