Sunday, August 05, 2012

Láv uuu...



Every mother would know the feeling when she receives something handmade by her child. It's a wonderful feeling. Touching. Sweet. Proud. I can still remember the first time I received something for mother's day that she made at her kindergarten. I couldn't help myself but shed a few tears of happiness.

This one came with something she made for me - a map of houses or places of her loved ones (you can expect her grandma's house on it :) ), mommy and daddy, and also her kindergarten and Balaton. A simple message that means a lot. Never loses its power regardless how many times she says it in a day. She's learning to read and write in Hungarian so the spelling for 'love' is in Hungarian way of spelling. But at least she got the 'mommy' part right. :)


No comments:

Blogger news