Thursday, October 11, 2012

Counting the days

Not that I am looking forward to something so special but only to a 4 days long weekend after next week. :D Then there's another 4 days long weekend a week after that. I seriously need a major reorganizing of my things. My crafting things, books, summer clothes and not to mention my pc - I have so many bookmarked sites that I didn't even remember about like the Nintendo DS home brew site and I haven't been playing with my DS for ages!

Anyway, I'm hoping to be able to do all that then. Also to finally able to choose and buy a new door curtain that I've been wanting to do for a while now. But then, I'm sure Mr. H will have some sort of program -like visit his grandma, go on a hike etc. And I can only choose either to join or to stay home alone to do all that cause I don't have the energy to join them and later do all the above plus the normal household chores by myself too.

Oh well... such is life. But I'm still excited to think about all the (possible) free time. :)


No comments:

Blogger news