Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Foggy days.


This is how it looks like here nearly every day for the past one week. Some days fog can be light some days thick we could only see as far as the houses directly in front of us. Yesterday, it even snowed. In October! I kind of have a feeling that we might have a lot of snow again this year. Well, compared to 20 years ago,some locals say, that they had more snow. But for me, I know that we have more snow the past year cause I have only experienced 5 winters so I can still remember how I wished it would snow more the first 2-3 years I was here. Once it only snowed enough for us to play snowballs with on the 1st of January and that was it for the winter of that year. Right now, I'm just so grateful that I don't have to commute to work in this weather.

No comments:

Blogger news