Thursday, December 13, 2012

Gingerbread cookies.

I have to admit that, although I am fine with cooking, I am not a fan of baking. I can count with my 10 fingers  how many times I had actually baked in my life. However, the recent cookie decoration project the parents at Bonnie's school organized had left her rather enthusiastic about cookie decorating. Feeling that I had not baked much for her so I decided to bake some gingerbread cookies. Out of 700gm of flour and other ingredients, we managed to make 5-6 dozens of cookies. I was happy that the taste didn't turn out a disaster. No pictures yet, cause the decoration project has to be postponed till day after tomorrow.

I have babysitting to do in the evening tomorrow.  After work, I will be doing some window shopping and look for the best décor store to buy Christmas decor items for the mil then go babysitting.First time doing a night babysitting job - not too sure whether I'd be doing it often. Well, I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad as the kid is going to be sleeping after all.


No comments:

Blogger news