Tuesday, April 02, 2013

We're back

We spent about 5 days in Balaton. Despite the gloomy weather (it even snowed a little) it was nice. Only thing I need to remember - when with Hungarian family member or relatives never talk about politics (well Malaysians are quite sensitive when it comes to politics too, but I think it is safe to say that we are not "that" obsessed. Here I was told by some Hungarians that families would even stop talking to each other if they don't support the same party)

This is the last longest  holiday break until August for me. This year we will work even in July. BZ will go off on School break starting from middle of June.  We've paid for 2 camps for her. One week "English story camp" and another "Arts & Crafts camp". In a way it is like babysitting with activities cause we can't get her grandma to take care of her for the 1 and 1/2 months that we couldn't take care of her.

I've already started my countdown to summer break. :)

No comments:

Blogger news