Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Family camp

Bonnie is with grandma still as we are both working this week. Thank goodness for grandmas. :) Tomorrow she will be with us and we will go off to a family camp organized by teachers and parents from her class. It'll be fun I hope. Though I'd rather stay home and chillax but on second thought perhaps it is better to experience something different rather than be at home watching makeup tutorials on youtube or check out Amplifiers & Monitors at WWBW or browse for Korean beauty products on Ebay. :)

I've still got another 2 working week then I too will be off on my summer break, which I will be spending going to Hungarian classes.





0 comments:

Some of the contents on this blog are written by requests. For more details contact the owner of this blog.