Saturday, July 20, 2013

Friends

Due to my lessons everyday, I had to stay at home while Mr.H and BZ went to Balaton. He enrolled her to an art camp there. So I'm alone for a few days till he comes back. Went out with a couple of friends today after not being able to do so for a few months. We live in the same city but we couldn't find the right time to meet. :)So there was a lot of catching up to do. Chit chat, went for a little walk around the city (it was fortunate that the weather wasn't too warm), went shopping for maternity clothes (one is preggy) and checked out sexy plus size bathing suits for her as well. :) I got myself a few shirts for work and bought some drugstore cosmetics too. Being alone at home isn't such a bad thing if it is for a few days. It's a few days of freedom.

No comments:

Blogger news