Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It's been a while

 It's been a while since I last updated. I don't have a good excuse other than I've kept myself busy with other things like Hungarian classes, meet up with friends, spent time with BZ, contemplating on the phone I'm getting at kyoex once my contract expires in October, looked at multiple mic stand at musician's friend, read pride and prejudice for the hundreth time :) and the list goes on.

Also... after about a month away from work, it's time to go back to the place where I actually pass by almost every single day - my work place. LOL ( I live less than 5 minutes walk away). So yeah...
 So far so good, since the kids aren't back yet. :) Not till next week. This week is just the planning week, renovation, cleaning and etc.

I am not too enthusiastic to tell the truth as I just finished my classes on Wednesday last week and I've only got a few days to spend with my daughter, just the two of us. Since she was mostly either with her father in Balaton or with grandma all these while I had to go to school everyday during the Summer break. Such is life. But at least I had a great time at school and hope to go back soon for the next round.

No comments:

Blogger news