Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I 'heart' school holidays.

Today is the day that I've been waiting for, for weeks. I had even made a countdown ticker app on my phone just for this day. What day is it? It's the last day of work and the beginning of Autumn break! The first long break of the school year. I really need it. It has only been almost two months since the beginning of the school year but we are already feeling rather tired. Not to mention sick - due to the viruses.

I had worked a lot I think the past few weeks. Full time job plus babysitting almost every weekend. I like babysitting cause the two family I work for are awesome.  I was babysitting last evening as well for a few hours. Just after putting the girls to bed, and tidying up, I could relax and read some magazines they brought from the UK. It's not bad to be reading which celebrity just got to a drug detox center which got married, new babies etc. :)

Anyways, I am just grateful for this slightly long break. I'm meeting a friend tomorrow and the day after too. It's a good break from the go to work, come back, sleep, wake up and go to work cycle. :)

No comments:

Blogger news