Sunday, September 07, 2014

Loving it.

We've survived the first week of school and so far it has been rather good. I couldn't have asked for a better way for the school year to start. :) We even had our first field trip on Friday.

I'm doing a part time course for a month - something to do with kids. :) Super excited!! My guitar practice is doing good so far. I haven't really learnt new song lately, but my strumming and chord transitions are better. I'm slow but I still play the guitar at least 15 - 25 minutes a day - that much of time I can spare for that a the moment. I thought of playing guitar in front of the kids, but am still not confident enough. At the moment I'm just using the 'guitar for dummies' as a guide but I am wondering whether I should go with my cousin's advice to get a guitar tab software or something like that ( he was a guitar self-learner too) - see GC. Talking about music, BZ has started piano lessons. Once a week and the teacher comes over to the house. She is happy so far to be practicing everyday.

I am loving life at the moment. Busy but grateful. :)

No comments:

Blogger news