Saturday, October 18, 2014

Life update

It's Saturday, and yet I had to work at least 3 hours this morning. It was okay. When you do things with the kids, you don't really feel time is passing by. :) Later I will be going off to babysit for 3-4 hours. They don't call me often so when they do, I usually said I'd do it. Not that I have to do anything much babysitting in the evening, just get them to bed and I could do anything I want - read, watch tv etc.

We've agreed to get BZ a bunny. After hours reading about how to care for a bunny and the types that she would like to have, and also write out a contract. :)


The contract mainly says that she would take care of the pet - clean the cage, wash it, cut the nails, play with it 1-2 hours a day and pay 15% of the Vet cost. If she missed 2 weeks, we are allowed to give the bunny away. I am to laminate the contract and will paste it up the wall in her room where she can see it every day.

I am not trying to be mean, but just wanted to instill the sense of responsibility. If she has to work and pay for it, she may feel the need to care for it more. Not that it would cost like a roland integra-7, so she can afford to pay from her pocket money. :)

No comments:

Blogger news