Sunday, March 01, 2015

My awesome weekend

It's after 11 pm and I am still up! When I'm supposed to be asleep, resting for the first day at a new workplace tomorrow. Since I'm still up just wanted to blog about my weekend. :)

Yesterday I was out since morning with Bonnie and a friend; shopping and later ended up visiting my mom in law since we were just around her area.  Stayed and played a board game for an hour or a bit more, then we took an hour's bus ride home. To just go straight for 1 1/2 hours of ice skating - which by the way, yes..... I did learn to skate. I learnt by myself in a week. :D And still learning and practicing new moves till the season ends. So that was how my day ended yesterday. Today , I was up early, washed, cleaned, ironed clothes, went to the sauna and swam for three hours, went to my mom in law's place. By the end of the day I was beat.

I am just so excited for tomorrow now. New place, new people,  new way of life. :)

Hopefully soon I'll be posting about my first week at work. 

No comments:

Blogger news