Saturday, May 16, 2015

A whole new world

I have to admit that I'm not totally on the top these past few months. Good things happened from bad things. Like my new job, new colleagues and new experiences. But there has been quite a few downers which I may talk about some months later just to be sure how everything will turn out in the end.

So many things had happened that I even forgot to talk about mother's day at BZ's school. It was simple yet there are a few additional things. The kids who are learning to play a musical instrument had short performances. BZ played the piano accompanying a classmate who was playing on the recorder. Also one of her classmates played the guitar - I think one of the few times I saw a guitar for small hands; it was cute.

Well, I'm off to finish my housework and later get ready for meet up with friends.

No comments:

Blogger news