Monday, February 08, 2016

A short summary

Life was pretty good last year I should think. I worked and played. Ups and downs. Oh, did I tell you that I won a new phone? :) A Huawei Mate S. It was from a lucky draw at a X'mas party I went to with colleagues. I think it was the first ever expensive thing that I have ever won in my life. I still believe there will be more. :) I got a pair of new skullcandy headphones with it. Though it would have been nice to get a Sony studio headphones especially I started using 'smule' - an app for social karaoke. I am happy with it. My little computer.

Another new thing that happened to me is that I've done a laser eye surgery. It has been a bit more than half a year now since I last done it. So far so good. It took a while to get used to the idea that I don't have to take anything out of my eyes every night before bed. And it is awesome to be able to see everything when I wake up in the mornings. Not to mention I don't have to worry about not remembering to bring my contact lens cases or liquid cleaner where ever I go somewhere. I took the decision to do it because once we went to Tihany and we nearly got stranded. I didn't bring any contact lens supplies. I was already playing with the idea, but that was just the deciding point.

What else... I haven't been joining any classes, but hopefully I will be able to start some beginning Mandarin lessons.

I haven't been blogging for quite a while and a few days ago, I just had the urge to get back to it. It is like there is a piece of something missing in my life. Now that I am up from 4:30 am or 5:00 am everyday, I will be able to slot at least sometime for blogging every day.

Thank you for reading!!



No comments:

Blogger news