Thursday, February 11, 2016

Figuring out my life

How is it a 25 year old knows about what  she wants better than I do ? That's what I was thinking last week when I was talking to one of my colleagues. She seemed to have her life figured out. Made me feel somewhat depressed. I bounced back to my positive , optimistic self back in a week... Ahaha :) that took a while.

I wish I have my life figured out by now. Especially when I'm in my 30's. Truth is, I'm pretty sure I'm not alone and that somewhat comforts me. Hahaha once again.

But then again, all I can do is live daily the best I could because I don't know whether I'd live the next day even. I am sure I did not utilise my days 100% but I'm sure I am doing somewhat better than last year this time around. The point is to do better every time.

So at least on that I am clear. Be happy everyday as if it's my last. Do my best at work and learn or  gather  knowledge and experience as if I will have to live forever.

I am happy. I am working on myself. Let's see how much progress I will have made this time around next year. :)


One of the perks of waking up at dawn to see the beautiful sky. I am blessed. :)

No comments:

Blogger news