Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Keeping up with resolution

Almost throughout my young adult life I never had a resolution much less to follow any of them if I ever did have them. But this year I made a resolution that for the last month I had been following religiously. I woke up 4:30 or 5:00 am. If I am extremely tired over the weekend, I would allow myself to sleep till 6:30 am or 8:00 am the latest.
First things is pray, and later read something that would my spirits up. And if I have the time, listen to some motivational speeches on YouTube. All these routine tends to set my mood throughout the day. I feel motivated.
The little voice that says "this is just going to be just like all your resolutions". But I just told that voice to shut the f up. :) I am doing this. And they say if you do something over 30 days it will be a habit. And I have done it more than that. I have to say I am proud of myself. *giving myself a pat on the back*
I am confident good things will happen if isn't happening right now... But I'm sure I have set something in motion for those things to come to me.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Blogger news