Sunday, April 03, 2016

Life nowadays

So spring has arrived once again. Still slightly cold in the mornings but in the afternoon we could go about outdoors without a coat or a jacket.

I was out in the morning for just a little walk. I had to be home today as I have some things to work on for the workplace. I've a new assignment or challenge. I am excited and look forward to tomorrow to see if I can handle this new challenge well. I am determined.

I haven't been able to update as much as I would like to do to my workload. I'm usually too tired to do anything else. My work as an office admin, I have to do a lot of managing and arranging. After one project is over, I usually think that I could take a deep breath and relax a little, but they always come up with something. Recently, I have to organize a group marathon for the colleagues. Looking for suppliers, checking out the products that we need to use, prizes preparation etc. It's fun, I cannot complain that is for sure, I get to take a look at things like Joy Jewelers college rings, or personalized printed gifts for the colleagues etc. So I get to be the one to help choose. Sometimes they like what I chose,  sometimes not - but most of the time I get good reviews. I am grateful.

I am managing well so far. :)

No comments:

Blogger news