Saturday, September 03, 2016

To be more open on the NET or not to be.

I've been blogging since 2005. Days when making blogs,  you still had to have some sort of html knowledge. It was more challenging and it was fun back then. Still fun but with less hair pulling experience when it comes to choosing a new template or rearranging the layout.

I tried to be more open about my life, the going ons in my life, but I wonder, do I really want people on the net to know? It always amazed me when there are so many people who are willing to do this. To expose their lives to the internet. Well, I suppose having a personal blog and posting pictures and videos somewhat exposes my life to people who stumbled upon my blog. But is it really what I want? Hmm, tough question to me. Because, I find it a therapy, I find it a way of  expression. So there is the mixed feeling about it.

No matter if it the internet or real life, there will always be haters (even more so on the net because they hide behind their computers), there will always be people who won't like you. But of course there will be the good ones.So it is a matter of decision I believe. Of what you want to share and how you want to share it. :) Also, if you are prepared to face the negativity that it brings as well.

I would also like to add that vlogging, or blogging may even be a good way to increase confidence. As you expose yourself to the world, you may learn that the negative things do not matter. You learn to take what is good instead of the bad ones.

Well, enough of my randomness for today. If you stumbled upon this post, and have any thoughts on this, please share. :)

Toodle-oo!

No comments:

Blogger news