Wednesday, April 05, 2017

What's up



Past few months had been a drag. It was the longest winter that I had ever experienced so far in my life. It was just 3-4 months but since it was one of the coldest, and longest, by February we were all looking forward to winter so much. Then it finally arrived. Though it is currently drizzling outside (the pic taken a couple of days ago when it was all sun and shiny day) but still ain't that bad since my toes and fingers are not freezing at least. Anything above 5 degrees Celsius is considered good.

To be honest even though I felt that it was one of the longest winters, I still felt as if time just breezed by. How can that be possible you say? Day in and day out I've just been going to work and back. And past weeks, I worked longer hours. 4 out of 5 days by 8 am I'd be in the office; I like to start early so I don't have to feel rushed. Only to leave the office at 6:30 or 7 and some days 8 pm. Some days I wished I had more energy and longer focus period with longer hours in a day. Don't we all sometimes. So that's not the good part. The good part is that it is not permanent. We are having auditors in the summer so we are cleaning up some things in preparation for their arrival.

I quit Hungarian class for this reason and just learning on my own now and then. Hungarian class was after work for 3 hours and across the city. Can't afford the time and even the energy after a while. I was like a zombie and couldn't focus in class in the end. Holding on to the Mandarin classes though because they are held in the office at 8 am. 5 years ago I wouldn't have thought that I could be a morning person really. Even on weekends I'd be up by 7 the latest.

Next week is Easter break and I'm so looking forward to it !! :)

No comments:

Blogger news